General Terms and Conditions of Purchase
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase govern the use of the shop.orientalisimo.com website (hereinafter ‘the website’) owned by Almusart S.C.P. (hereinafter ‘Orientalísimo’). Almusart S.C.P. is a company with registered business address at Roger de Llúria 119, Barcelona, Spain, and holder of Spanish Tax Identity No. J-65783334. By using the services offered by the Orientalísimo online store, users are consenting to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase corresponding to the version published by Orientalísimo when the purchase order is placed. It is therefore advisable for customers to read these General Terms and Conditions before making a purchase.
1. Scope of the agreement
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase are applicable to the online sale of all Orientalísimo products to consumers and which may be delivered in Europe (Eurozone only). Orientalísimo hereby informs you that its website is for people aged 18 and over only. Orientalísimo reserves the right to cancel a user’s access account if it detects fraudulent, speculative acts or acts in bad faith in the use of this service.
2. Restrictions on purchases
For security reasons, no purchases worth more than 1.500€ or containing more than 10 items per order will be accepted.
The applicable prices are those quoted on the website at the time the order is placed. The prices are displayed for each product and are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax). Customers are informed of the breakdown of the shipping costs when the order is placed. Almusart, S.C.P. reserves the right to make any changes it considers necessary at any time; it may update, including on a daily basis, products and prices in accordance with new items that are included on the website.
Payment will be done at the end of the purchase process and it is mandatory for the order to be placed. In no case can the payment be done in arrears of the purchase. Payment on delivery or in-store payment are not permitted. Payments may be made by bank transfer, ApplePay, credit card Visa®, Mastercard® or American Express® , as well as by 4B or 4B Maestro debit cards (whereby the amount will be charged immediately), or through PayPal. In all cases, the choice of payment method is made during the checkout process on the corresponding step. Customers must notify Orientalísimo of any unauthorised charge or fraudulent use of their card used for purchases by email or telephone at the earliest opportunity so that Orientalísimo may take the necessary actions. Payment service providers may also adopt anti-fraud measures that restrict certain types of operations or transactions. Orientalísimo holds no responsibility for the application of this type of security policies.
The delivery time shall not exceed 30 days since the purchase date. Deliveries will be shipped to the address specified by the customer following these guidelines:
5.1 Home delivery: Customer will pay shipping costs for purchases under 400€ with delivery addresses in Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands) or Portugal and under 450€ in the rest of the world. Futhermore, in the case of items shipped to the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla or outside of Europe, customers are liable for the customs duties applicable on receipt of the order (these costs vary according to package weight), which are payable at the time the package is received and in no case will be included in the price paid for the products. The delivery address specified by the customer may be a home address, their workplace address or any other desired address. It is not necessary for the delivery and invoice addresses to be the same. Customer will receive an email one day prior to delivery notifying of the approximate time of delivery.
5.2 Issues with a delivery: In the case of unsuccessful delivery because the person is absent, the shipping company will leave a notification and will try to contact the delivery person by phone. After two more attempts, the customer will need to contact the shipping Company in order to arrange the delivery.
6. Exchanges, returns and right of cancellation
There are different procedures for exchanging, returning items or cancelling an order. Below are details of each one, including their corresponding terms and conditions.
a) Exchanges: when one item is replaced with another.
b) Returns: caused by an item being faulty, showing a defect or incorrect item received.
c) Cancellation: voluntary renounce of an order for any reason.
• Exchanges, returns or cancellations are not permitted for jewellery items and exclusive items, which have been unsealed, except in the case of fault or defect. The exclusivity of an item is always stated in the description of the item.
• All items to be exchanged or returned must be properly packaged.
Exchanges for orders delivered to european countries are not permitted
RETURNS (due to fault or defect):
- Conditions: The procedure must be completed according to the point 8 from these General Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
- Cost:The cost of shipping items back to Orientalísimo is payable by the customer. Orientalísimo shall refund the customer the corresponding amount (excluding shipping costs) within 14 calendar days since the date it was informed of the return request. The refund will be made via the same method used for payment. However, Orientalísimo might hold the refund until items have been received, or until the customer sends to Orientalísimo a proof of delivery, whichever occurs first.
- Procedure: Contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com and send all unwanted items to: Orientalísimo, Roger de Llúria 119, Local 1, 08037 Barcelona, Spain, via your preferred means of transport (shipping cost payable by the customer).
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION made through the online store:
- Conditions: You have the right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 calendar days after you received the order.
- Cost: The cost of shipping items back to Orientalísimo is payable by the customer. Orientalísimo shall refund the customer the corresponding amount of the item (excluding shipping costs from the original purchase, except in Spain) within 14 calendar days since the date it was informed of the cancellation request. The refund will be made via the same method used for payment. However, Orientalísimo might hold the refund until items have been received, or until the customer sends to Orientalísimo a proof of delivery, whichever occurs first.
- Procedure: Send all unwanted items to: Orientalísimo, Roger de Llúria 119, Local 1, 08037 Barcelona, Spain, via your preferred means of transport (shipping cost payable by the customer).
7. Product availability
In the event of any supply shortage or the stock of a product running out, customers will be immediately informed and refunded for the amount of the products affected. Orientalísimo shall refund the customer the corresponding amount within 14 calendar days since the date it was informed of the cancellation request. The refund will be made via the same method used for payment.
8. Guarantee of purchased products
The contractual guarantee offered is that set forth in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November, 16th, approving the consolidated text of the General Consumer and User Protection Law. Orientalísimo shall respond to any instances of non-conformity expressed within a period of two years following delivery, provided that the customer has duly notified Orientalísimo of the said lack of conformity within two months of the buyer becoming aware of these circumstances.
Furthermore, we remind you that you have a month to make a return for any reason other than an item being faulty, showing a defect or reception of an incorrect item, as specified in clause 6 from the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
9. Customer service
Should you have any questions, concerns, complaints, or suggestions about the online store, you may contact our Customer Service Department by any of the following means:
- Phone: +34 653171067
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to the following address: Almusart S.C.P. C/ Roger de Llúria, 119, 08037, Barcelona, Spain.
The Customer Service department will provide you with a reference number and a written acknowledgement of receipt upon the submission of your claim. Orientalísimo will address your concerns as swiftly as possible, and in all cases, within a period of one month. If the claim is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may resort to the ordinary courts, or you may submit it through the site http://ec.europa.eu/odr, which will grant you a free and unique access point from where to reach an out-of-court settlement.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase are subject to Spanish Law. In the event of any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions of Purchase, the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the user’s address.