RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Almusart, S.C.P., with registered business address in Barcelona, at Roger de Llúria 119, Local 1 and Spanish Tax Id No. J-65783334, holds permanent liability for and ownership of the file and undertakes to comply with current legislation regarding the automatic processing of data, with particular reference to Organic Law 15/99 for the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature of 13 December.
Browsing our Website is totally anonymous and our web server(s) will only conserve a series of public data that can be freely accessed for statistical purposes only. These data are the domain name or IP address of the Internet access supplier; the date and time our Website was accessed and the Internet address where the hyperlink leading to our Website is located.
DATA OF PERSONAL NATURE
In some areas of our Website the user will be asked to provide a series of personal details. The user will always have the option of accepting or rejecting the legal terms conditions under which the information is provided. If the user accepts them, these data are always voluntarily provided by the user following an indication to this effect on the corresponding screen. Users are entitled to access this information at any time in order to object, rectify or cancel it. They may exercise this right by sending the corresponding request by email to email@example.com.
By the present, the user (you) guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the platform, to the Data Controller or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the forms of the platform, will be the sole responsibility of the user.
We can collect or receive your data through our website, mobile application, forms or pages on social networks, among others. In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Data directly (for example, when you create an account or when you contact us), or in other cases we collect them (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our website) .
Likewise, in Orientalísimo® we use the information derived from the use that it gives to the Platform in an aggregate way to implement improvements on the operation of the Platform and to provide recommendations for products that may be of interest to you.
In the field of distance selling, it is mandatory to provide certain personal information, since this information is necessary both to process and deliver your orders and to prepare your invoices. Such personal information is strictly confidential. Failure to provide such personal information would imply not being able to materialize the purchase-sale of the order.
PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION
Registration to the platform
When you register with Orientalísimo® shop, you must enter your name, postal code, e-mail, select an access code (password). You can modify later in your profile of the Platform, your full name, the access e-mail or the password. The password will be strictly confidential, personal and non-transferable. You agree not to disclose the data relating to your account or make it accessible to third parties. You will be solely responsible for the use of such data by third parties, including the statements made on the platform, or any other action that is carried out through the use of the password.
You warrant that all data about your identity and legitimacy provided to Orientalísimo® on its Platform registration forms is true, accurate and complete.
It also undertakes to keep your data updated. In the event that you provide any false, inaccurate or incomplete information or if Orientalísimo® considers that there are well-founded reasons to doubt the veracity, accuracy and integrity thereof, Orientalísimo® may deny you access and present or future use of the Platform or of any of its contents and / or services.
- Purposes: To identify you as a user of the Platform and give you access to the different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user
• Registration service management and registration to the platform
• Management and monitoring of the contractual and pre-contractual relationship we have with you
• Loyalty and quality services
• Sending commercial information and personalized offers according to your interests, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box. The sending of commercial information may include the sending of marketing communications, invitations to events, sending samples of our collaborators' products and trademarks, promotion of our products and services and offers of personalized products and services, among others.
- Legitimation: The need for the treatment for the execution of the contract subscribed with you and the legitimate interest of Orientalísimo®, as well as your express consent for the sending of commercial communications and personalized offers.
- Conservation: Until the subscription is canceled and / or required to be deleted.
Form for the purchase of an order (includes address, telephone and bank details)
- Purpose: Management of the contractual relationship with you that includes:
• Management of your orders
• Issuance of invoices
• Track the status of your order
• Sending the final amount of the order
• Shipment of orders to the indicated address
• Answer your questions regarding your orders and interact with you
• Contact you in case of doubts about any order
• Inform you of the availability of a product
• Manage the payment of your order
• Provide the requested service
• Sending personalized commercial and promotional communications.
-Legitimation: Compliance with a contractual relationship: maintenance, compliance, development, control and execution of the contractual relationship established between you and Orientalísimo®, as well as your express consent to send commercial communications and personalized offers.
For your safety Orientalísimo® has trusted the payment system by credit or debit card to a payment gateway. The bank details entered are encrypted and transmitted securely to the bank's servers and, subsequently, they are verified with the issuing bank to avoid possible fraud and abuse.
This data entry procedure is guaranteed by the SSL encryption technology, so that no third party will have access via Internet to this information regarding the banking data entered by the User.
In case you choose the option to save your payment information (card), you expressly authorize us to process the data indicated as necessary for the activation and development of the functionality.
The card's security code (CVV or CVC) is only used to make the purchase in progress, and will not be stored or treated later as part of your card data.
The consent for the activation of this functionality allows your autocompleted data to appear in subsequent purchases, so it will not be necessary to enter your payment information in each new process, and it will be valid and valid for subsequent purchases. You can modify or delete your cards at any time.
We store and transmit the data of your cards according to the main standards of confidentiality and international security of credit and debit cards.
Submission of emails (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com):
-Finality: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or doubts.
-Legitimation: The user's consent to request information through the email address
-Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
• Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
• Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
• Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
• Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
• Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person responsible at your postal or electronic address (indicated in point 1), indicating the reference "Personal Data", specifying the right to be exercised and with respect to which personal data.